|This was my desk at work Oct 2009 - I don't think I was ever in the closet on how Twi/Rob obsessed I was. It is hard for me to keep a secret of something that I am really excited about.|
Today I reflected on how my life has been impacted this year Twilight.
1. I went to the Twilight Convention in Seattle in January. Got to meet Peter Facinelli, Chaske Spencer (Sam), Alex Meraz (Paul), Bronson Pelletier (Jared), Kiowa Gordon (Embry), Daniel Cudmore (Felix), Charlie Bewley (Demetri)
|My friend Patty and I at the Seattle Twilight Convention.|
|Jackson looking very HOT!!!|
|Me being silly fangirl!|
|This picture is when I met him in January! I didn't get a picture of him and I in June.|
6. I got to spend amazing weekend in Forks with my fellow Twitard sisters in end of September/beginning of October
|My friend Lesa and I!|
|At Target Picking up the Movie|
|All the Girl's at Charla's|
8. I have made some dear friends through Twitter.
9. As a fic H00r, I have read some amazing fanfiction stories. I am getting a little more picky on what I actually put in my favorites now. The story has to really own me now for me to actually put it in my favs. One day I will go through my fav list and update it to reflect what I truly love. I have read over 150 fic stories.
10. I wrote my first fanfiction story - The Night of Many Pants!
I am sure there are other things that I could list but I think that is a great top 10 list for 2010. I am really happy where I am in my life and that my Twi-Life and Real Life have become one! I am looking forward to experiencing many great things that 2011 will bring!