Friday, June 18, 2010

I got to meet Jackson Rathbone today!!!!



Jackson Rathbone was in town today promoting the Last Airbender with his co-star Nicola Peltz up at Westfeild Southcenter mall in Tukwila, WA today.


My day started really early.  I got up at 4:00 a.m. and I was out the door by 4:40 a.m.  It took about 45 minute to drive up north to get there.  On my way I called the mall security to find out where to line up.  They said that you couldn't line up until 6:00 a.m.  So I had about an half-hour to figure out what to do before then.  I drove around and got a sweet tea from McDonalds.  I headed over to the parking lot about 5:55 a.m.  There was already a line but it was not too long.



I meet some other fan girls and we had fun chatting it up!  At 7:00 a.m. they handed out brackets for the meet and greet.  Security told us that we had to leave and could not get back in line until 11:00 a.m. So I decided to go and hang out at Starbucks and get breakfast and read for a couple of hours.

I went back to the mall at around 10:00 a.m. to see what was up.  I met up with the other gals and we ended getting in line around 10:30 a.m.  So we had a few hours to kill until 1:00 p.m. when Jackson and Nicola showed up.
The promoters said that we could only have Last Airbender stuff signed and I was a little bummed because I brought a picture of Jackson that I had taken back in January at the 100 Monkey's concert that I wanted him to sign. They gave us a movie poster and they said that we could take pictures and they would have someone to take a picture of us.
Nicola is real nice.  She is very pretty.  I felt kind of bad for her since it seemed like a lot of the people were there to meet Jackson.  However there were some very dedicated Airbender fans there.  I don't know anything about the Last Airbender but I am looking forward to the movie.



I decided to be a little bit of a rebel and I took the picture out and I told him that I took it at their concert and he signed it for me.  He said he had lost the hat that he was wearing in the picture.  I told him that we all hollered when he took it off at the concert (I hope that wasn't too creepy of me).  He laughed and then a gal took our picture.  He was real sweet.  I told him I would see in July when the Monkeys are in town.  I also gave him a copy of the picture.

I also got to meet @robpattzNews. It is always fun to meet the person behind the tweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment