Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Fandom Gives Back

The Fandom Gives Back is a way for all of the Twilight Saga Fans to help raise Money to Support Alex’s Lemonade Stand. Alex’s Lemonade Stand is a children's cancer research foundation, borne from the vision of Alex Scott (1996-2004).

I wanted to donate something for the Fandom Gives Back Auction. Peter Facinelli was in Puyallup, WA today, June 5th, signing autographs. I had a Cullen Crest baseball cap that my family gave to me on my birthday. I took the cap for him to sign. I asked him if it was ok for me to donate it to the Fandom Gives Back Auction and he said, “Yes.” He was very gracious and I got a hug! Today the proceeds went to help out the Red Cross for the Nashville Food Relief. Peter is very kind and gives up a lot of his time to generate money and awareness for various charities. I am glad that I am able to donate this cap to help Alex’s Lemonade Stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment