Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What I have read this past week

I am currently reading the Closer by teambella23 - This story is really owning me!

The following stories had chapter updates that I read during the past week:

The Training chapter 18 update by tara sue me

Master of the Universe chapter 72 by Snowqueens Icedragon

The University of Edward Masen chapter 24 by SebastienRobichaud

Finding Bella Chapter 23 by ekimmuh

Into the Grey House Chapter 30 by pdd912

The Naked Guy Upstairs Chapter 23 by AngryBadgerGirl

Emancipation Proclamation Chapter 69 by kharizzmatik

The Training School Saga Chapter 72 by TheSpoiltOne, Footroza

Striptease
Chapter 2 by
AngelStardust

All of Me Chapter 17 by flibbins

I finished reading:

Clipped Wings and Inked Armor by hunterhunting

White Houses by allysue08

EARTHQUAKE! by Thallium81


 

What stories are you currently reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment