Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Saw a Huge Wiener!!!

So this afternoon, one of my co-worker returned from his break and told us that the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile was over at Fred Meyers. My little work group decided to take a break and walk over so George could get his picture with the Wienermobile.

George and the Wienermobile

Silly me, I didn't think about taking Mini Edward with me until I got there. I tweeted a picture about the huge wiener I saw and @LivingWEdward asked me if I had a Mini Edward to take a picture with it. I had already decided when we got back to the office I would grab Mini Edward and go back for pictures.



So as you can imagine especially with my mind in the gutter how the conversations about going to see a huge wiener would go. Well...we talked about Til-I-Cum Park in Forks and then one of my co-workers said what about Steil-I-Come (That is the town I live in -hehehe). I told him that Steil is better than Til. Another co-worker mentioned another park that is close by called Wonder Wood. We are so bad!

When I got back another co-worker decided to take a break and go back with me because it's not every day you see a big wiener!

Mini-E posin' with the Huge Wiener!

Mini-E representing the all the Twitards!

I should have sat him on the Wienermobile. Then I could say here is Mini-E with his big wiener, huge wiener, sharing his wiener, or look it's Edward's wiener! Oh well....

All this writing and thinking about big wieners got me started thinking about Big Wieners. You know which ones I'm talking about. I know guys have this thing about wanting to have a big Wiener but sometimes there is a thing called TOO Big! I'm sure a few of us have experience at least one Scary Huge Wiener. I know some of you have heard this story but I am going to share my Scary Huge Wiener experience for those of you who haven't heard it. Back in high school I had a crush on this guy named James. Come to think of it he kind of reminds me of Twilight James (Cam Gigandet) without the ponytail.


Yes he was hot and that is why I had this crush on him. Well one afternoon we went over to his house and started making out and one thing lead to another. Well the time to get naked came and when I saw his Scary Huge Wiener. I told him that there is no way he was gonna put that thing in me! When I say Scary Huge Wiener...I really mean Scary Huge Wiener! Poor guy...he was cock blocked by his Scary Huge Wiener.

1 comment:

  1. Mini Edward + The Weinermobile = Awesome!

    Glad you got the pic.

    And I love all the Twi stuff on your desk!! I have that same button. My fave pic of Edward. Just ordered a shirt and the poster of that pic too.

    ReplyDelete