Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Favorite Stories

Below is a list of my favorite stories. Since they are my favorite, I feel they are must reads.  I will add to the list as I find new wonderful stories to share with everyone.  My friends have asked me how I find the stories to read.  I find them by recommendations from other blogs or on the favorite stories list from authors that I like.


I will eventually write reviews for them but at the moment I will just post my favorites.


A Rough Start by ItzMegan73 In Progress
All of Me by flibbins In Progress
AmJur by covermeinfeathers In Progress
Anything But Conventional by kyla713 Complete
Bad Press by HappyWanderer In Progress
Breakfast at Tiffany's by hmonster4 Complete
Changing Prejudices by IHateCleanBreaks Complete 
Clipped Wings and Inked Armor by hunterhunting Complete
Coming to Terms by GinnyW 31 Complete
Deconstructing Dracula by hmonster4 Complete
Disintegration by meimei42 Complete
Edward Wallbanger by feathersmmmm In Progress
Emancipation Proclamation by kharizzmatik In Progress
Ever The Same by KelseyJane In Progress
Faking It by spanglemaker9 Complete
Finding Bella by ekimmuh In Progress
Fractured Hearts by cfmom In Progress
Going for the Gold by bethaboo Complete
Gravity by Nightshade Complete
Home by ninapolitan Complete
Hydraulic Level 5 by Gondolier In Progress
I Will Follow You Into The Dark by SydneyAlice Complete
Into the Grey House by pdd912 In progress
Marble and Mahogany by letmesign Complete
Master of my Heart by BriannaMarley In Progress
Master of the Universe by Snowqueens Icedragon In progress
Modern Arrangement by Saewod Complete
Mr. Horrible by algonquinrt Complete
No Regrets by superstarrh In Progress
Private Tutor by 4theluvofMary Complete
Rabbit Hole by profmom72 Complete
Reality Minus Expectations by mjinaspen Complete
Realize by Goo82 Complete
Same Time Next Year by socact Complete
Save You by socact Complete
Scotch, Gin and The New Girl by jandco Complete
Seducing Ms Swan by DQRC In Progress
Shotgun Charlie by superstarrh Complete
Show and Don't Tell by Brits23 Complete
Small Town Gossip by LASMKE Complete
Stay by crimsonmarie Complete
The Arrangement by manyafandom In Progress
The Best Man by Bratty-Vamp Complete
The Dominant by tara sue me Complete
The Fan by Pears13 Complete
The Girl Under The Bed by Nostalgicmiss Complete
The Lost Boys by hwimsey Complete
The Naked Guy Upstairs by AngryBadgerGirl In Progress
The Submissive by tara sue me Complete
THE TEENAGE ANGST BRIGADE by jandco Complete
The Training by tara sue me In progress
The Trip Home by mskathy Complete
The University of Edward Masen by SebastienRobichaud In Progress
The Virgin Swan and the Cullen Intuition by Kriskahn Complete
When Darkness Turns to Light by Janna Banana Complete
When Fiction Becomes Reality by BITTENEV In Progress
Wide Awake by AngstGoddess003 Complete


If you have a wonderful story you would like to recommend please let me know! Thanks :)

1 comment: