Thursday, February 11, 2010

Getting Started

I am excited to start this blog...I am addicted to twilight and twilight fan fiction.  There are some amazing stories out there that I cannot wait to share with you.

I have also been inspired to write a story.  My sister is currently editing it and I will post-it here on the blog and fanfiction.net when it is ready.  I am not a writer but I thought it would be fun to try and see what happens during the creative process.

Part of my plan for this blog is to write recommendations on stories that I read and to write about my twilight obession.

I would also love to get recommendations from readers...I am always looking for a new story to read. My favorite stories are AH and Bella/Edward.  There have been a few stories that are Bella/Jasper that have turned out wonderful too.  I think I need to keep an open mind.

1 comment:

  1. I need to keep an open mind too. Not so sure about the Jasper/Edward stories but we will see haha. Its hard to pretend you're in the story when it's just two dudes and I'm a woman :)

    ReplyDelete