Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blue October Concert

How does Blue October relate to Twilight?  Well they did inspire Stephenie Meyer during her writing and Stephenie and Justin Furstenfeld from Blue October did the Breaking Dawn concert series. Who can forget when Edward sings 18th Floor Balcony to Bella in Emancipation Proclamation. So that is why I'm posting videos from the concert I went to on September 24th in Seattle.

I was really excited to go see the show Justin is an amazing song writer and seeing him live was a very intense emotional experience.  I was moved by the power of the performance it was almost a spiritual experience.  I will most definitely see them again.

As far the the videos below - the quality is not the best.  I recorded it from my daughter's little camera but it's better than not having anything.  Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment