Monday, April 19, 2010

Dirty Little Secrets by lazykate

Dirty Little Secrets by lazykate
Author's Summary:Bella's new life in Miami is fueled by one anthem: No Regrets. A steamy late night rendezvous with a cocky playboy is just what she needed, but an encounter with a blond doctor leaves her aching for more. BxE, BxC, AH. Rated M for hot Miami nights.

Ok...I try not to start stories that are not completed but sometimes I can't help it. I am loving Dirty Little Secrets by lazykate. There are 6 chapters completed so far and I can't wait for the next update...now all of you Bella and Edward only people need to give this story a chance. I can't believe that I am typing this but I am very much Team Carlisle at this point in the story. I usually root for Edward no matter what but this Carlisle...yum! There is some very hot sexy times in this story!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment